dev-serveez

Re: [dev-serveez] guile switch progress

From: stefan
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] guile switch progress
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:56:54 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, Raimi 'Raimi' Jacob wrote:

> the main problem during the implementation is not the data extraction
> itself but the error reporting. i hope it makes sense so far but some
> other eyes will certainly help.
> an additional problem is to decide when to abort... it currently tries to
> extract data as long is possible but that will fail at some point.

Reporting readable errors and dropping invalid defintions will be fine for
me. Guile itself will throw exceptions on syntactical errors when we are
aborting too...

I added the sizzle.cfg to the CVS which is the old configuration file so
far. Within the new one (serveez.cfg as previously) I dfined a single
port. With an explicite port number it works fine. I wonder why it does
not work as it is now. Can anyone explain ?

Thanks,
        address@hidden