dev-serveez

Re: [dev-serveez] guile switch progress

From: stefan
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] guile switch progress
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:33:02 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Serveezers,
        i just committed a version of serveez where we can instantiate
servers and port configurations... Its limited but shows the way to go.
Raimi: Currently changed my mind: Its better to use svz_array_t's for
integer and string arrays within the server configurations. It easier to
use and since I need to touch all the servers (server_bind()) my previous
argument does not count.
        We will have need for another function: (define-interface!). This
might be the workaround if it was not possible to obtain the list of local
network interfaces from the system.

Cheers,
        address@hidden