Re: GNUstep slogan - discussion and voting

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: GNUstep slogan - discussion and voting
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 20:15:23 +0100

Am 17.11.2007 um 01:05 schrieb Ingolf Jandt:

In any case I have created a wiki article that is to serve as a rough overview over the ideas and proposals
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Slogan

I have tried to describe how they were percieved in the discussion with short comments. (Of course this simplification causes lots of bias. But I meant it to be a short overview.)

excellent! The wiki is maybe a better place for nailing down the right slogan.

ingolf

regards,

        Lars