Re: Gtk version getting closer

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Gtk version getting closer
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:25:14 +0100

onsdagen den 13 november 2002 kl 17.55 skrev Jason Rumney:

"Jan D." <address@hidden> writes:

For submenus there are no tips.  The PCL-CVS entry could use one,
since PCL-CVS is kind of cryptic.

Submenus do have tips. PCL-CVS has the tip "Module-level interface to
CVS". But I think it depends on your toolkit as to whether Emacs
can show those tips or not. Xaw3D shows the tips. MS-Windows does
not. Apparently Motif does the same as MS-Windows (fails to notify
Emacs when a submenu is selected).

Okay!  Thanks for the info, I missed that.  I'm sure such tips can
be shown in Gtk, at least it notifies when a submenu is choosen, so
the possibility is there.

        Jan D.