Re: It is time for a feature freeze (it is NOW or never).

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: It is time for a feature freeze (it is NOW or never).
Date: 09 Apr 2004 10:36:45 +0900

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:
> (5b) Merge unicode, multi-tty, and bidi (in this order, but quickly) to the
>     trunk.

I'd like to (post-release) merge my tiling branch too; I don't seen any
particularly good reason to keep it separate.  I think the only probable
conflict is with multi-tty (at the least because of RIF changes).

-Miles
--
"I distrust a research person who is always obviously busy on a task."
   --Robert Frosch, VP, GM Research