Re: It is time for a feature freeze (it is NOW or never).

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: It is time for a feature freeze (it is NOW or never).
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 19:58:50 -0400

On Sat, Apr 10, 2004 at 01:43:32AM +0200, Kim F. Storm wrote:
> IMO, it would be nice to get all feature branches merged to the trunk soon
> after branching for 21.5 so we can get everything (and everybody)
> synchronized.

There's also the `lexbind' branch

It seems to work OK in normal use (i.e. it doesn't seem to adversely affect
the normal case of dynamic binding), but until recently I haven't used it for
everyday use; I'm now running the "miles" branch which is the sum of the
tiling and lexbind branches, so hopefully if there are any problems I'll see
them.

-Miles