[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Bazaar migration status?

From: joakim
Subject: Re: Bazaar migration status?
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 11:35:22 +0200
User-agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/23.0.94 (gnu/linux)

Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:

> Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:
>> address@hidden writes:
>>>> But, yes, I'm also eager to see us move away from CVS.
>>> Can we translate this mutual eagerness into actual action?

This comment was meant to be fun but sounds harsh now that I read it.
I meant that I can help if theres something I could do, however, I do
not know what in particular to do to help.

>>> FWIW when I encounter this situation in my professional role I usually
>>> just disable committing to the old repos, leaving it on-line, and start
>>> fresh with the new repos.
>> We're supposedly waiting for the latest Bazaar version to stabilize
>> first, see
>>   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2009-06/msg00540.html
> Well, we could switch now.  I've just been AWOL on some other stuff
> (that unfortunately cannot wait) and have not been able to work on the
> Emacs bzr switchover.  My other stuff should be finished in the near
> future (near meaning weeks, not months), and then I do intend to come
> back to this.  Sorry for the delay, and of course I don't mean to
> discourage anyone else from picking up the reins if they want to!
> -Karl
Joakim Verona

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]