Re: [Gnash-dev] Prepare patches

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Prepare patches
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:24:17 +0200

Rob Savoye ha scritto:
 I meant the Gnash code that uses Cairo. It was donated partly finished,
and nobody has really beat it into good shape.

Ah ok.. so i can have trouble if i use it? And imho it should be the
best solution to speed up gnash also on Linux

  It's for htons(). That's the default location for the byte swapping
macros these days.

that's strange because on BSD is included on <netinet/in.h> while on
Linux is included into <arpa/inet.h> and since AmigaOS use newlib as
main C library we have the first include.
  Hum, I usually prefer to not fill things up with "#ifdef
__amigaos4__", but there may be no choice, I'll look into it. Most of
I'm agree with you. Maybe we can use a local "network.h" and put all
into it. that file is used in a lot of files so can be replaced simply

  Is it possible to run AmigaOS4 under emulation ?

no.. it isn't.. the only solution at momenti is buy a SAM like on of
that present here http://www.acube-systems.biz/

Andrea Palmatè
http://www.amigasoft.net