Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] political action call

From: Momchil Velikov
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] political action call
Date: 22 Jun 2004 12:34:08 +0300

>>>>> "Neil" == Neil Stevens <address@hidden> writes:

Neil> On Tuesday June 22, 2004 1:53 am, Tom Lord wrote:
>> And, if any of you have any insight into what early 20th century
>> intellectuals in Germany should have done to prevent the establishment
>> and multi-year operation of a facist state, please give me a clue.
>> I'm sure that this minor post isn't the most effective alternative.
>> Maybe within 10 years it will mean my death.

Neil> If you're going to compare anyone with the Nazis, try the Democrats, who
Neil> insists that we must kill our young in the name of "science" and "a
Neil> woman's right to choose."

  Oh! That was nazi's policy ?

  Of course, the opposite to "must not kill" is not "must kill", maybe
it is in your black-and-white world ?

Neil> If you're going to cmpare anyone with Hitler, try Saddam Hussein, who
Neil> attempted genocide on the Kurds and Marsh Arabs of Iraq.

Neil> If you're going to compare anyone with the Nazis, try the radical
Neil> Islamofascists, who divide up the world into humans and sub-humans
Neil> (including Jews) just as the Nazis did.

  GWB looks a more promising candidate for such a comparison - coming
in power via elections, leveraging terrorist attacks (burning of the
Reichstag, resp. 9/11 attacks), racism (jews, resp. arabs), initiating
wars ...