Re: Gnhuherds: Tableless layout

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Gnhuherds: Tableless layout
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:58:21 +0200

Antenore Gatta wrote:
> Please let me know any improvements, disagreement or ideas!!!

I have opened the 'index2.htm' file on FireFox 2.0

Comparing it with the current production webapp:

  * Missing something like  "Project state: Beta"

  * Missing the margin among the menu, the heading, the
    log-in box and the content area.

  * I do not know why the logo is being re-sized!

  * I do not have yet a personal opinion about the new
    proposed heading layout.

  * I like the round borders. I hope comment on it too.

I will follow commenting about it. After some improvements I think we could
try it at the production environment.

We will check it with different browsers.