Re: notice of being at the beta stage

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: notice of being at the beta stage
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 20:42:10 +0200

Antenore Gatta wrote:
> > Missing something like  "Project state: Beta"
>
> Yes, you are right. I'm sorry. To be honest I never liked it,

IMHO, such notice was and is yet very important.  The artice [1] noted it, and
so the bugs, demo offers, translations out of sync, poor FAQ, etc. were not
taken as serious faults.

 [1] http://blue-gnu.biz/content/gnu_herds_job_site_free_software_focus

Note Gmail.com is yet in Beta, even when such project has been working for a
long time!

I am sure that, at the right time, such notice will be processed accurately.