Re: GNU Herds' statistics -- browsers' support

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Re: GNU Herds' statistics -- browsers' support
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:40:12 +0200

Lynx rocks!!!!

By me it's important to support lynx because:

1. Testing with lynx makes sure that the document's content and
structure are well organized (headings, paragraphs, ....)
2. Lynx could be used with some monitoring tools or for automated tasks.
3. It's so geek!!!!

Have a look here if you have time, it's a list of sites optimized for Lynx

http://www.subir.com/lynx/enhanced_pages.html

Amazing!!!