Re: Website layout

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Re: Website layout
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:54:09 +0200

On 10/12/07, Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
> Frouin Jean-Michel wrote:
> > It is probably a better idea to use the gnu.org template (at least as a
> > foundation) thus it can be more easily integrated when gnuherds is may
> > sometime called an official project of GNU.

I'm not so sure and I've already answered in another email.

BTW, I think IMHO, that till we will not be part of any other
associations, we should maintain our identity. When we will be
incorporated, we will be obliged to respect their policies and in this
stage I think that it's a lost of time to use the gnu.org template,
till we will not be sure that we will be part of the association. If
we will be part of the fsf? Will we change again the template?

No! By me the contents is the most important and the template should
just do its work in the best way.

Using the Gnu.org template is allowed in respect of the license terms.
We don't need to write to nobody, RMS first of all.

So the question is, who wants to you use the gnu.org template? I leave
the question to the whole group.

Personally I don't like to use completely a template developed by
others, i prefer to be different...