Re: gnu.org's website layout -- GNU Herds association & FSF

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Re: gnu.org's website layout -- GNU Herds association & FSF
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:14:17 +0200

Hi all,

I need again your comments and most of all your help.

I've completed a tableless layout.

Now the resize works better, there is just a small problem with
paddings and margins in the content part (after resize). If some of
you know how to fix it would be great.

The index.htm it's not completely valid because of "ID 'LISTMENU'
already defined" errors. Davi, do you think that it's possible to
change these ID?

Any comment? Do you like it at least a little bit? :-)

Let me know any idea and/or improvements.

Cheers
Antenore.