Re: Portuguese translation

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Portuguese translation
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:02:24 +0100 (CET)

Antenore Gatta wrote:
> What about the Italian po file? Should I use the Portuguese?

The old PO files, for each language, have to be merged with the
current state of the webapp (new, deleted and modified msgid's).
We must not lost time translating again all the site!

I had thought to leave the update of the Italian one to last, after the
French and German. The French, German and Italian PO files have to be
merged yet. I have the French almost ready to be sent to Jean-Michel.

Due to we are not using a POT file yet, I have being realizing the
merge by hand, with a diff to the first PO file updated (usually the
Spanish one). It is a boring task.

Would you like learn how to add the POT (PO template) handy process to our
translation procedure?