Re: Using POT files -- (PO Template)

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Re: Using POT files -- (PO Template)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 13:56:12 +0100

You are welcome.

But please, make also some tests to be  100% sure ;-)

We should also propose the patch to the smart gettext group (sage on sourceforge), I guess...

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 1:40 PM, Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
Antenore Gatta wrote:
> Davi Leal wrote:
> > I think David Paleino got his script almost ready. We should test it. If
> > I have time I will test it this weekend.
>
> I tested it and it seems to work.

Great news!  I will write a new wiki page at Savannah to propose the new
translation update procedure, adding all the comments exposed at this email
list thread.

Thanks Antenore!