Re: Octave from CDROM

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave from CDROM
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:30:03 +0900 (JST)

--- "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Sure, if you want many fewer features and many more bugs.
>
> Please, at this point I think it would be best to avoid recommending
> this version to anyone.
Most  featues I use it for LSODE and FSOLVE so that bug has not been so serious.
But it has many bugs in other features and I agree with it.
: From now, I do keep it for my personal use and will not recommend it to
anyone.

Prof. J.W.Eaton, I aplogize for my carelessness and appreciate you that I will
not be silly anymore.

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/