Re: Problems with `nnweb' mode

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Problems with `nnweb' mode
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:51:43 +0200

Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.medina@gmail.com> writes:

Hi Rodolfo,

> but I did exactly `G w RET <foobar@barfoo.example> RET' as you
> suggest.

Did you really type "<foobar@barfoo.example>"? That was only a
placeholder. :-)

Try:

    `G w RET <419g22duprrhohcfaf84srcl0bdrljsjnl@4ax.com> RET'

This works for me and a new summary buffer should appear containing some
messages by me and the original message with above's MID.

But first you have to make sure, that google is in your
`gnus-refer-article-method'.

,----[ C-h v gnus-refer-article-method RET ]
| gnus-refer-article-method is a variable defined in `gnus.el'.
| Its value is
| (current
|  (nnweb "google"
|         (nnweb-type google)))
`----

If that's not the case, you need to set it in your ~/.gnus.el.

(setq gnus-refer-article-method
      '(current
        (nnweb "google"
               (nnweb-type google))))

Bye,
Tassilo
--
A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five!