iruka-devel

[Iruka-devel] Chat dialog.

From: Erwan Loisant
Subject: [Iruka-devel] Chat dialog.
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 17:20:31 CEST

Hello Petr.

Ok, I had a look at several jabber client and it seems like "enter" to send
message is more common. We'll keep it.

But sending directly message by retort control is not a so good  way; moreover
there will be a difference between one-to-one chat and group chat. We should
really make chat dialog sending messages, not directly retort control.
Otherwise we loose a lot in code readability.

I implemented the status indicator as the window icon and title.

About icons, I added a icons.py file. Please use the new variable to call icons
(icons.bitmaps['online'], etc.) so we can change the icon set just by changing
one variable (useful for themes).

Regards,

Erwan.

Université de Nantes, http://www.univ-nantes.fr