Re: Issue 4560: group #include directives at top of file (issue 25467004

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Issue 4560: group #include directives at top of file (issue 254670043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 12:16:50 +0000

On 2015/08/24 01:36:32, Dan Eble wrote:
On 2015/08/23 20:31:56, dak wrote:
> However, I seem to remember that I looked at the uses of data and
most uses
> seemed to be better replaced by something else.  I don't know when
the "is

Good idea.  I'll see what I can replace with more standard methods.

FYI, I found only one use of std::vector::data() and you are right.
This has led me into cleaning up some code that uses Grob_array.  I
might be able to post a review of it in a day or two.

https://codereview.appspot.com/254670043/