Re: is monit just a pain in the arse or what ?

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: is monit just a pain in the arse or what ?
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 23:39:45 +0200

Can you try monit >= 4.8.2? In monit 4.8.1 the http thread was blocking in when for example process was restarted via http interface.

Thanks,
Martin

Alexey Zilber wrote:
I get this occasionally as well. Two different system, same OS, one works fine, one does what you just described. Both installed via the same rpm.

Is there perhaps some resource or status file that monit maybe doesn't have permission to access?

-Alex