Re: is monit just a pain in the arse or what ?

From: Andres
Subject: Re: is monit just a pain in the arse or what ?
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 19:03:40 -0300

In my experience, best way to run monit is compiling from the source.
To do that job well, you have to, need to read the documentation like
in any linux project. I dont understand why some people, usually
running ubuntu, think that Linux is next - next - finish. They dont
want to read, so they frustrate.
By the way, Alex Black the question is not about paying or not, is
about modals thats why Martin get mad and others too.

Andrew Taylor: The monit team work very hard for this project and
people on the mailing list try to do the best for monit: show some
respect. You only want answers before understanding what is your
problem on your PC so your are going down. Think, Read, Google before
asking.

Regards Hans.