om-synth

[Om-synth] Re: om-synth -lo_address_get_url error

From: Loki Davison
Subject: [Om-synth] Re: om-synth -lo_address_get_url error
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:03:30 +1000

> OK :) mde with LE2005?  Lots of dssi (not dessi!!) stuff on liblo-0.13  as
> well as Jamin etc - really don't want to break it tho. Anyway, I'll try it,
> thankyou.

Nothing will break if you change between 0.13 and 0.22, they are
totally compatible. I.e nothing will break. 2006 is an easy update,
just live it going overnight. You know how to dist upgrade with urpmi
right?

urpmi.removemedia -a

then go to

http://easyurpmi.zarb.org/

select mirrors you want, choosing 2006, then add mde using command i
gave last time
then

urpmi --auto-select -a

and come back in a few hours when it's done ;-)

Loki