om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] Re: om-synth -lo_address_get_url error

From: Lars Luthman
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] Re: om-synth -lo_address_get_url error
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:33:12 +0200

On Thu, 2006-04-13 at 09:45 -0700, address@hidden wrote:
> On Thursday April 13 2006 12:57 am, Dave Robillard wrote:
> > Please don't top-post, it screws up the thread (post your reply /after/
> > the quoted message)
>
> To top post or not top post. I can see why highjacking is a problem for
> people who use email IDs but please explain this one.

confusing.
Also, even if everyone top-posted, the discussion would still be pretty

end etc).
in the middle, read on below, then skip to the top, then back to the
writes his reply at the top the discussion is very hard to follow (start
Most people post replies at the bottom, so if someone quotes a mail and

--
Lars Luthman
PGP key:     http://www.student.nada.kth.se/~d00-llu/pgp_key.php