om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] Re: om-synth -lo_address_get_url error

From: njcross
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] Re: om-synth -lo_address_get_url error
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:40:55 -0700

On Thursday April 13 2006 09:33 am, Lars Luthman wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-04-13 at 09:45 -0700, address@hidden wrote:
> > On Thursday April 13 2006 12:57 am, Dave Robillard wrote:
> > > Please don't top-post, it screws up the thread (post your reply /after/
> > > the quoted message)
> >
> > To top post or not top post. I can see why highjacking is a problem for
> > people who use email IDs but please explain this one.
>
> confusing.
> Also, even if everyone top-posted, the discussion would still be pretty
>
> end etc).
> in the middle, read on below, then skip to the top, then back to the
> writes his reply at the top the discussion is very hard to follow (start
> Most people post replies at the bottom, so if someone quotes a mail and

Yes, good point, but, it also smacks of a teleological versus a more circular
approach to understanding. It's more a cultural divide than anything else?
Also, I hate having to read through , or scroll down, the same posts n millon
times to get to a reply which is often a one word reply. (not here
obviously).
N.