Re: Woooow! debugging.....

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Woooow! debugging.....
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:39:45 +0200

On Thursday 15 August 2002 13:37, Ingo Ruhnke wrote:
> Scrolling with the secondary button is handled via the GUI (to capture
> the cursor if necessary and hold it at a fixed position). But
> scrolling via cursor keys is currently missing.

Why's that? We've added Scrollers just for this case. Scrolling with the
secondary button should be done using a PointerScroller consisting of the
StandardPointer and the Button.
I thought this sort of things wouldn't be handeld by the GUI anymore.
BTW holding of the cursor is done in the PointerScroller too, after creating
the ScrollEvent the cursor is set to it's original position again.

> My checkout still works fine.

Quite strange, I've got an up to date checkout unless there where some very
recent, important changes in ClanLib. Pingus is the most recent CVS version.

Bye David