[Savannah-hackers] Simulavr CVS login

From: Keith Gudger
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Simulavr CVS login
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:51:55 -0800 (PST)

I am trying to update my CVS tree for Simulavr
(http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=simulavr).

It was working fine a week ago.  I have always just followed the
instructions on the CVS page to get anonymous access through my company's
firewall.

First, the instructions for how to get through "a fascist firewall" have
been removed. It would be helpful if they were put back.  Thanks.

Second, I now always get this error when I try to log in:
cvs [login aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer

I noticed that the server has been renamed?  I checked my ~/.cvspass file,
and it says:
/1 :pserver:address@hidden:443/cvsroot/simulavr A
/1 :pserver:address@hidden:443/webcvs A

The current instructions for accessing the simualvr software repository
say:
pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/simulavr

I tried to access subversions.gnu.org, but that gives me:
Unknown host subversions.nongnu.org.

I hope you can help me get access to the repository again.  Thank you.

Keith Gudger