Re: [Savannah-hackers] Simulavr CVS login

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Simulavr CVS login
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 07:57:45 +0800

Sorry. Line 1 of .ssh/config should have the word `Host' prepended.

However this is not going to solve your problem until such time as the
savannah hackers get sshd to listen on port 443.  They can't do this
so long as savannah.gnu.org is both the website address and the cvs
address.

Pre crack, they used subversions.gnu.org for CVS so there was no
problem.  I don't know if the dual role of savannah.gnu.org is a
temporary measure or what ....

J'