Re: [Savannah-hackers] Simulavr CVS login

From: Keith Gudger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Simulavr CVS login
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:12:23 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the help, here's the error message I get:

 cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/simulavr update
simulavr
/asic/keith/.ssh/config: line 1: Bad configuration option:
savannah.gnu.org
/asic/keith/.ssh/config: terminating, 1 bad configuration options
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

Thanks for your help.
Keith