Re: Linux to MacOSX port effort.

From: Marc-Antoine Parent
Subject: Re: Linux to MacOSX port effort.
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 09:07:37 -0500

If folks want to help out doing a port, in particular, would be
willing to step up to the plate to be the "co-ordinator" of the Mac
port - please do so.  The SDG could do what it could in terms of
setting up a mailing list if it was deemed necessary, but somebody
volunteering to be the "Mac port co-ordinator" could certainly help
speed the process!

As I said earlier, I may be available to give some help at various points (though I do not see myself spearheading the effort, due to other constraints.)

Marc-Antoine Parent