Problem to compile Activity library on MacOsX Box

From: Perrone Alessandro
Subject: Problem to compile Activity library on MacOsX Box
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:01:32 +0100

Hi all
I have problem to compile activity library on my MacOsX box (I had no problems to compile the others, but I do not know if they works or not).
I have the following error
In file included from activity.m:12:
activity.h:516:2: invalid preprocessing directive #&
activity.h:553:2: invalid preprocessing directive #"481"
Any hints?
                                Regards.