unity-src

Re: [Unity-irc3] DNS, identd, ...

From: David Westley
Subject: Re: [Unity-irc3] DNS, identd, ...
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:05:03 +0000

Identd is useless and I think it should be buried as far into the ground as
possible. DNS lookup for bans etc on the client end is a good idea but with a
fall back to the server, as to DNS for stuff the server tracks...that will
still be needed.

/me points at the GNU adns project :)

No need to write any resolver code :)

David