unity-src

Re: [Unity-irc3] DNS, identd, ...

From: David Westley
Subject: Re: [Unity-irc3] DNS, identd, ...
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:41:00 +0000

This is taken from the README on ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/adns :)

Documentation

   I'm afraid there is no manual yet. However, competent C programmers
   should be able to use the library based on the [2]commented adns.h
   header file, and the usage messages for the programs should be
   sufficient.

2. http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~ian/adns/adns.h.txt

So read the source :P

Is there a need for clients to see the hostname/IP of other clients other than
themselves?

David