wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] The merits of the Orcish Slurbow

From: Richard Kettering
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] The merits of the Orcish Slurbow
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 01:59:00 -0500

The only reasons to keep it in would be testing of the new stats, and use in campaign writing during the period in which our next release is active.

Since we already have a lot of other stat changes in this release already, and since any real testing of new stats should probably go a good deal further than just this unit, it's perfectly reasonable not to make that yet another part of this release.

To that end, I've removed the cfg file for the slurbow, and reverted the config file for the orcish crossbow. The graphics have been left intact. Hopefully our next release will be sooner, rather than later, and we can pursue working on this then.

My apologies for violating the string freeze.