Re: [Adonthell-devel] Looking to help!

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Looking to help!
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 16:35:46 +0100

On Feb 9, 2008 12:54 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Feb 9, 2008 5:58 AM, Tyler Nielsen <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Ok.  I ran into a segmentation fault with both gfxtest and worldtest with
> > the patch applied.
>
> Yesterday I only tried gfxtest.py and that worked fine. With
> worldtest, I get the following:

[...]

It's a simple thing. The cache is created in gfx::init() and it's size
is set in gfx::setup(). However, setup() is called before init(),
because we need to read from the configuration first, than initialize
the gfx module with these values.

A solution might be to create the cache in setup, or make the maximum
size static and set it before we actually create the cache instance.
I'll leave that to you guys.

Kai