Re: [Adonthell-devel] Looking to help!

From: Tyler Nielsen
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Looking to help!
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 21:58:40 -0700

Ok.  I ran into a segmentation fault with both gfxtest and worldtest with the patch applied.  I only had time to make sure I didn't have it without the patch.  I'll try to look into it soon.  It may be something different with my setup, or I may have munged the patch.  If you can try world test that may help also.

Tyler