Re: Problems with shortcuts

From: gerard . nollez
Subject: Re: Problems with shortcuts
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 16:59:26 +0100 (CET)

> I've just run flatpak denemo 2.6.0 and created a file with this
> metronome mark command and it generated the attached, which you can see
> has the correct character. The implication is that you have a custom
> version of the MetronomeMark command in your ~/.denemo-
> 2.6.0/actions/menus/Directives/Markings directory.

Sorry but I feel a bit lost (I'm not a big info expert!)

The ~/.denemo-2.6.0/actions/menus/Directives/Markings directory does not exist!
The ~/.denemo-2.6.0/actions only contains two empty folders bitmaps and
graphics and
3 files default.commands, default.shortcuts and palettes.xml

> The easy way to test for this is to rename ~/.denemo-2.6.0 to
> ~/hidden_dot_denemo and rerun flatpak denemo *not* keeping your custom
> shortcuts. commands etc.
> If you then run the command to insert the Prèlude marking it should
> then work.

Done, but it does not work, no custom shotcuts and commands,and still
"Pr??lude".
The same after I have re-installed flatpak denemo-2.6.0

with regard to the change of version of LilyPond I do not know how to do! The
current path
in the preference /external is only Lilypond, replacing it by Lilypond-2.22 of
course not works.
In my system the very long path to Lilypond
var/lib/flatpak/app/org.denemo.Denemo/x86-64/stable/ etc,etc....
leads to 2.24 or 2.20 versions or to a binary.
Do i really have to give this complete path in the preference/external menu?

A lot of problems for me!

Gérard