Re: How to get a running GNUstep desktop ?

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: How to get a running GNUstep desktop ?
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 13:45:47 +0100

On 16 May 2008, at 00:37, Rubens_Septimus wrote:

Is
FreeBSD more up to to date and more easy to get running ? I wonder what all
the GNUstep dev use : maybe OS X ? I'm very confused...

I use FreeBSD for Étoilé development. The GNUstep ports (core frameworks and other applications) are kept up to date. The Étoilé ports track our releases quite well, but our latest release is a long way behind trunk now (which, hopefully, we will fix soon...).

David