Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter

From: krishna parthasarathy
Subject: Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 14:48:07 +0530

hi Riccardo,

Here is a new problem i am facing ...  When i open a document or create a new document in gorm (attaching the error for reference) i am getting "gorm has encountered a problem and it needs to close. " ProjectCenter is working fine...

Below are following versions i have installed... please let me know how can i fix this problem.

gnustep-core-0.29.1-setup.exe
gnustep-devel-1.4.0-setup.exe
gnustep-msys-system-0.29.0-setup.exe
ProjectCenter-0.6.1.tar