dragora-users

Re: [Dragora-users] Can FSF sponsor Matías

From: Jing Luo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Can FSF sponsor Matías
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2024 12:20:00 +0900

On 2024-01-07 00:34, Matías Fonzo wrote:
El 2024-01-04 05:26, Jing Luo escribió:
Hola Matías,

Hola Jing :-)

[...]

I understand that things have changed, so I'll be curious to see what they say. Anyway, I have no illusions, surely they already have more important things to support (with money, etc.).
[...]

FSF presidente replied:

====
Dear Jing Luo,

Technically we could set up a fiscal sponsorship with Dragora GNU/Linux, but besides some other demands, we would need to have at least 3 active, and committed longterm, contributors to sign off on the agreement.

If that is something you think is feasible let me know and we can discuss!

Zoë
====

:(

--