dragora-users

Re: [Dragora-users] Can FSF sponsor Matías

From: Matías Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Can FSF sponsor Matías
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2024 08:33:48 -0300

Hi Jing!,

On 2024-01-07 00:34, Matías Fonzo wrote:
El 2024-01-04 05:26, Jing Luo escribió:
Hola Matías,

Hola Jing :-)

[...]

I understand that things have changed, so I'll be curious to see what they say. Anyway, I have no illusions, surely they already have more important things to support (with money, etc.).
[...]

FSF presidente replied:

====
Dear Jing Luo,

Technically we could set up a fiscal sponsorship with Dragora GNU/Linux, but besides some other demands, we would need to have at least 3 active, and committed longterm, contributors to sign off on the agreement.

If that is something you think is feasible let me know and we can discuss!

Zoë
====

:(

That sounds positive.  :-)

I think that in order to have or keep (direct) contributors in the long term, we should try to offer money or an incentive, which brings us to the current situation.

In any case, with or without money, the Dragora code and the invitation for co-operation are always welcome...

We should find a way, perhaps the writing or completion of the documentation could be a way to attract contributors.