VOTE: Changing completions-common-part face's default

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: VOTE: Changing completions-common-part face's default
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 08:42:23 -0500

> We can still fall back to subtle blue foreground for common-part. *shrug*

I'm more and more leaning this way, yes.

I don't think we'll find an agreement on what is the best default
setting, so I'll settle for a default setting that everyone can agree is
"not objectionably worse" than the status quo.

So, here's my suggestion: we change completions-common-part by making it
use a `blue3` foreground when the background is light.

Does anyone object to this change?

        Stefan