Re: Emacs manuals translation readme

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Emacs manuals translation readme
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 10:00:04 +0200

> Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 15:07:05 +0000
> From: Jean-Christophe Helary <jean.christophe.helary@traductaire-libre.org>
> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
>
> Thank you, Eli.
>
> Here are the patches. And comments inline.

Thanks, installed on master.

I thought you and Stefan preferred to have the files in
doc/translations/?  So I moved the files there, and also fixed a few
minor issues I found in README.

So now this stuff is in its place and ready for adding more
translations.  What is still missing is the Make wizardry to produce
the translated manuals as part of the build and install then as part
of "make install".  Patches welcome.  When this is done, we should
call out the translations in NEWS.