Re: Adding Flycheck to NonGNU ELPA

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Adding Flycheck to NonGNU ELPA
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 17:50:39 +0200

On 21/02/2024 17:02, Stefan Monnier wrote:
So, unless unless there is a strong objection from one of Emacs's head
maintainers, I think I will commence Flycheck's addition to NonGNU in the
next few days.
That would be very welcome, thanks.

All right, I've made the push: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/nongnu.git/commit/

It should build sometime within 24 hours.

Bozhidar, see the recipe in the diff, if any exclusions should be added, the syntax is there (and also in the file's commentary at the top).

What could be also added, is a way to build the manual to be included with the package. I'm not sure how easy that would be to do, though, with your current documentation setup.