Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner-Newbie

From: Andreas Stemmer
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner-Newbie
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 10:32:23 +0100

Hallo Raymond,

Raymond Zeitler wrote:
I still haven't "published" anything.

My environment:  Windows 2000, Office 2000, including Outlook for email
and contacts.  (I had Gnus set up to retrieve mail from both Exchange
and my personal POP mailboxes, but it wasn't as intuitive as Outlook.)
I've been using Emacs on Windows since July 2000.

HTH

That helps a lot, thank you. You described more or less exactly how I wanted to use planner originally and now I know, that it's sensible (except for the fact, that I have Linux and Evolution on my main computer). BTW: I didn't expect so many Windows users on this list.

Andreas