[emacs-wiki-discuss] Newbie questions.

From: Andrea Riciputi
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Newbie questions.
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:53:14 +0100

Hi all,
I'm playing with emacs-wiki and I find it powerfull and effective in organizing my job. I do not need a "real" planner, what I was looking for was a tool to sketch out quickly all the ideas I've at work. emacs-wiki does it very well. So thank a lot for your job.

Anyway, there are a few features that I'd like to see in emacs-wiki and I've not found.

1) Very often I write math formulas, and I use LaTeX a lot. Converting formulas to MathML is ruled out because not every browser visualize it properly, so latex2png.el from Ganesh Swami is the way to go. However the images are also HTML link (I dislike this) and are not properly aligned to the text for inline formulas. Does anyone already found a solution to these problems?

2) When I write ToDoList, I'm used to stroke the accomplished task. I find it very handy, since I always can see what I did 2 hours, weeks or months ago. It seems that a stroked style is not implemented in emacs-wiki, how hard would be to add it? Has anyone already done it? (Sorry but, I'm not good with regexpr)

Thanks in advance,
 Andrea.