Re: Testing framework

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: Testing framework
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 08:54:08 -0400

Hi Sarthak

I suggest using ftgrid or ftview executables directly without
xvfbRunAndScreenShot. They have built-in capability to save PNG
screenshots by pressing [P] or using -k[blah-blah-blah]Pq switch.
Please compile freetype-demos in a parallel folder and try it.

Best,
Alexei

--
Alexei A. Podtelezhnikov, PhD