[glob2-devel] money for volunteers for net-rewrite?

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] money for volunteers for net-rewrite?
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 02:30:29 +0100

hi list

i'd like to contribute to make glob2 a fun to play game.
in my eyes what glob2 misses most is stable netplay and transparency on errors.

as the project is short of programmers i thought maybe a financial contribution
could help. or raise funds via the web site. i would pay if i knew that would
have a possitive effect on develping speed in the mentioned direction.

what do you think? can we define tasks that people should be able to donate for? who will
get the money? i want cooperative development and not "the best solution gets the
checkpot", but how can contribution be messured among those who finally provide a
solution?

on the other hand if financial contributions rolled, i could imagine giving up
my job and work on glob2 as my main occupation as i really believe in glob2's
potential.

your thoughts please