Re: [glob2-devel] money for volunteers for net-rewrite?

From: donkyhotay
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] money for volunteers for net-rewrite?
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 21:09:35 -0800

Personally I think steph is right. In general someone working on a
project because they're paid to do so doesn't do nearly as well as
someone working on it because they want to. Glob2 has had definite
continual support since before I first discovered it (about a year or so
ago). I think a bounty system would be nice but I don't see any way to
realistically make it work.

--
Do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on
believing in windmills.