Re: [glob2-devel] money for volunteers for net-rewrite?

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] money for volunteers for net-rewrite?
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 13:30:25 +0100

It might be a solution, but I'm not sure it is the right one. A person payed
to implement stuff would probably have less vision than a full volunteer
(i.e. the risk is that this person would tend to add more micro-management
and war-units, because that's what play that have not think enough about the
game want). I neither like the idea of a publicity enabled web site.

Glob2 was from the beginning a full volunteer project and I would prefer, if
it is possible, to keep it like that. That say, it's not my personal project
anymore so the community can have another opinion.

Steph

--
http://nct.ysagoon.com